Our attorneys have years of experience in the practice of Missouri criminal defense. We've helped people charged with nearly every possible criminal offense in Missouri and we know how to navigate the complex Missouri legal system in order to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Lowering real and personal property taxes significantly reduces annual business expenses. Our firm secures substantial property tax savings for owners throughout the United States by providing intense review and scrutiny of their property assessments. In the majority of our cases, our firm charges no fees unless our clients win. The property tax services we offer include:
- Real and personal property tax compliance, appeal and litigation support;
- Real and personal property tax portfolio management;
- Real and personal property tax reviews;
- Property tax abatement procurement;
- Fixed asset review/inventory; and
- Valuation analysis
- Our thorough investigation of your properties includes:
- Determining if assets are valued using proper use, type, size, capacity, etc.;
- Economic obsolescence factors that may have arisen in the industry or situs;
- Functional obsolescence such as add-on construction or out-of-date design;
- Auditing personal property returns for exempt assets and retired assets;
- The fair and just value of your property on the open market
Estate planning is one of the most important steps any person can take to make sure their final property and health care wishes are honored and that loved ones are provided for. Your "estate" consists of all property owned by you at the time of your death, including: Real estate; Bank accounts; Stocks and other securities; Life insurance policies; Personal property such as automobiles, jewelry, and artwork.
Regardless of your age, or the size and complexity of your estate, an estate plan can accomplish the following:
Identify the family members and other loved ones that you wish to receive your property after your death.
Ensure that your property will be transferred to those you have identified, as quickly and with as few legal hurdles as possible.
Minimize the amount of taxes that will need to be paid in order for your property to pass to others after your death.
Avoid the time and costs associated with the probate process by utilizing estate planning devices like living trusts and "payable on death" bank accounts.
Dictate the kinds of life-prolonging medical care you wish to receive should you be unable to make your wishes known when the time comes.
Set forth the kind of funeral arrangements you would like, and how related expenses are to be paid.
Understanding the estate plan options that are right for you can be a complex undertaking. Our firm can help you identify your estate planning needs and recognize potential solutions to help you at every step of the estate planning process.
The firm's specific litigation practice areas include, but are not limited to, personal injury, wrongful death claims, contract disputes, real estate, business torts, deceptive trade practices, products liability, insurance, wills, trusts and estates, corporate and partnership development and disputes, health care, premises liability, inadequate security, professional and fiduciary liability, construction and general legal disputes.
We also represent clients in cases regarding:
- Business and Corporations
- Consumer Law
- Injury and Other Types of Torts (Wrongs)
- Juvenile Law
- Labor/Employment Law
- Real Estat